In Dishonored 2
A grenade consists of a metal shell, packed with a thick explosive tar made from refined whale oil. It is a hurled explosive which can be “cooked off”.
They can be scavenged from many locations, but you can only carry four at a time. They can also be purchased for 70 each or looted from black market shops.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
- Impact Grenade, Cost: 400
- Sticky Grenade, Cost: 450
- Discreet Inquiry, Cost: 700 , after finding Counter-blast Inversion
- The Expansive Lady, Cost: 700 , after finding Counter-blast Inversion
A Grenade is a metal shell, packed with a thick tar made from whale oil. They can be "cooked," or held for longer to ensure a timely blast. Corvo can initially only carry five of these at any given time.
- Grenade Capacity Upgrade increases the total capacity to 9
- Blueprint: Spiked Grenade Housing enables the Sticky Grenade option
Price[edit | edit source]
- 70 coins from Piero