Death to the Empress
|Location(s)|| Dunwall Streets |
You must confront Empress Delilah Copperspoon before she changes all the world with her will. Enter Dunwall Tower and find a way to reunite Delilah Copperspoon's spirit with her body to make her mortal again. Only then can you eliminate her and take back the throne.
- 1 Objectives
- 2 Special Actions
- 3 Mission Clues
- 4 Mission Items
- 5 Blueprints
- 6 Bonecharms 
- 7 Paintings
- 8 Runes
- 9 Achievements
- 10 Notes
Objectives[edit | edit source]
Infiltrate the Tower[edit | edit source]
Make your way through the streets to reach Dunwall Tower. That’s where you’ll find Delilah Copperspoon and her witches.
Eliminate Delilah Copperspoon[edit | edit source]
Delilah Copperspoon stole the throne, and there is no end to her ambitions or what her magic can do. More will die if she’s not stopped. Eliminate her.
- Find a way to Access Dunwall Tower
- Find Delilah Copperspoon
- Find a Way to Reach the Throne Room
- Take the Elevator to the Throne Roomor
- Corrupt Rune
- Reach Delilah Copperspoon
- Use the Heart against Delilah Copperspoon
- Follow Delilah into the Painting
- Place the Corrupt Rune on the Throne
(Optional) Find out about Delilah's Project[edit | edit source]
Delilah is using dark magic in some powerful secret project. Find out what it is, and why it’s so important to her.
- Search the Overseer Chapel
End Game[edit | edit source]
There may be a way to release Emily / Corvo Attano from the enchantments that bind her / him. And now that Delilah has been eliminated, someone else will need to take the throne.
- Save Emily / Corvo Attono
- Take the Throne
Special Actions[edit | edit source]
Captain's Quarters[edit | edit source]
World As It Should Be[edit | edit source]
Trap Delilah Copperspoon in her painting
Avenging Jessamine[edit | edit source]
Heart of the Tower[edit | edit source]
Reach the Royal Protector's chambers
Saving Your Father / Saving Your Daughter[edit | edit source]
Rescue Corvo Attano or Emily Kaldwin
Black Market Heist[edit | edit source]
Sneak in one more robbery before the end
Your Father Is Safe / Your Daughter Is Safe[edit | edit source]
Take back the throne as Emily, leaving Corvo as a statue or Take the throne as Corvo Attano, leaving Emily as a statue
In the Coven's Wake[edit | edit source]
Use the street speakers to address the public
Mission Clues[edit | edit source]
Dunwall Tower Entrance[edit | edit source]
The streets leading to Dunwall Tower have been barricaded. The Tower itself is wrecked. There must be some way to get to the main entrance.
Location of Delilah Copperspoon[edit | edit source]
Delilah Copperspoon is in the Throne Room.
Delilah Copperspoon's Workshop[edit | edit source]
Delilah has been working on something mysterious in the Overseer Chapel. It's important to her: it might be worth investigating.
Delilah's Project[edit | edit source]
In the Throne Room, Delilah has been working on a painting. Her plan is to alter reality so that it matches the world of her painting.
Crafting Corrupt Runes[edit | edit source]
To craft Corrupt Runes, combine dried algae, pigment, and human bones. Use Corrupt Runes to sabotage Delilah Copperspoon's secret project.
Power has been cut[edit | edit source]
Delilah Copperspoon cut ll the power to deactive the elevator to the Throne Room. Power can be resotred using the Security Room.
Use the Heart[edit | edit source]
Using the Heart on Delilah Copperspoon could return her spirit to her body making her vulnerable.
Into The Painting[edit | edit source]
Delilah fled into her magical painting after her spirit was returned to her. Follow her into the painting to prevent her from bending reality across the Empire
Disrupt Delilah Copperspoon's Plans[edit | edit source]
To foil Delilah Copperspoon's plans try placing her unconscious body on her throne with the Corrupt Rune.
Seize the Throne[edit | edit source]
Delilah's reign has ended, and you can finally take back your throne. Sve our father, or leave him as a statue forever safe by your side.
Mission Items[edit | edit source]
Blueprints[edit | edit source]
Bonecharms [edit | edit source]
- 2 bonecharms (1 regular and one corrupted) on the crucified body of High Overseer Khulan in the Great Hall
- 1 black bonecharm in the room at the back of the blocked secret passage
- 1 regular bonecharm inside a bowl on a shelf in the Green House
- 1 regular bonecharm inside a crate on the landing on the river side of the Waterlock
- 1 regular bonecharm on the workbench in the long workroom by the gallows on the fourth floor (need more information!)
- 1 regular bonecharm the blocked bathroom on the fourth floor (need more information!)
Paintings[edit | edit source]
Runes[edit | edit source]
- 1 rune can be purchased from the Black Market Shop at the former Black Pony Pub
- 2 runes on the Outsider shrine in a secret room on the top floor of the apartment 3 buildings past the Dunwall Courier offices
- 1 rune inside the Security Room
- 1 rune in a crawlspace under the stairs in the pump room
Achievements[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- 2 of the 9 bonecharms listed in the end of mission stats screen are actually from "the final visit to the Dreadful Wale"