From Dishonored Wiki
Every Clockwork Soldier has a small numbered metal plate which can be collected after they have been destroyed.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- They can be rewired to switch their perception of friend and foe. The panel for rewiring is on their right thigh.
- The wooden parts are the most vulnerable. Their heads are relatively easy to hit which at least leaves them with only sound as a clue to your location.
- They are quite vulnerable to Stun Mines, in particular, stun mines with the Stun Mine Charge +1 upgrade.
See also[edit | edit source]
- The Astounding Clockwork Soldiers
- Clockwork Army Timetable
- Clockwork Soldier Basics
- Clockwork Soldiers Sold at Auction
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Clockwork Collector – Obtain 3 of the numbered plates for the Clockwork Soldiers